Shopping For A New Computer Made Easy For The Average User
Here are a few things you might want to put in consideration when shopping for a new computer or device like tablet or monitor.
- Do not go below i5 quad core or AMD 12 quad core Processor if you are saving documents, pictures, or music
- 1 Hard Drive – If SSD make sure it is at least 500GB if that is going to be the only hard drive you will have.
- 2 Hard Drives – First hard drive SSD 256-500GB for main Operating System(OS,) and second hard drive 1TB is for saving data
- The connections on the back of the monitor you want use and the connections on the back of the computer are the same for the cord you want to use
- Make sure your printer has a driver for the new OS